darth_stitch: (Default)
[personal profile] darth_stitch
And the Plot Thickens over at [livejournal.com profile] invisiblesnitch.

I've just realized that my Ginny and Harry are my answer to TV's Will and Grace.

*facepalms*

Or maybe they're actually a loving tribute to [livejournal.com profile] blue_raven and [livejournal.com profile] vileseagulls.

Oh, the horror!

*dies laughing*

Date: 2005-01-25 09:29 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] jedilora.livejournal.com
::blinks:: You...you dropped in WILLOW.

'Scuse me, I have to attach myself to your leg and fangirl.

Date: 2005-01-25 11:57 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] blue-raven.livejournal.com
If they're Will and Grace, we SO need Jack and Karen.

This is amusing. Very amusing. :)

Date: 2005-01-25 10:34 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] vileseagulls.livejournal.com
I'm tempted to say [livejournal.com profile] bookofjude for Jack, but I'm not sure Stitch knows him. Karen can totally be [livejournal.com profile] zinaya_y2kewel.

Date: 2005-01-25 10:35 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] vileseagulls.livejournal.com
Um, Kitty? Which one of us is Will and which is Grace?

Date: 2005-01-26 12:14 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] darth-stitch.livejournal.com
I based Harry's "no love" from you - so you'd be Wiill and Angie-Mookins has to be Grace. :P

I vote for [livejournal.com profile] lhrelenfeline as Jack! :P

Date: 2005-01-26 01:13 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] vileseagulls.livejournal.com
No love? *lost*

Haha. Ange decided she was Grace because she was the ditz (has she LOOKED at me?) and I decided I was Will because I'm the gay one.

Haha, yes! Omg.

Date: 2005-01-26 01:41 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] darth-stitch.livejournal.com
I distinctly remember a thread or a chatlog where you ended something you said to Angie Moo-kins as "No love, Frances."

Really. I swear!

I suppose I could be Karen? *scratches head* Naaaaaah.... I'm too nice. :P

Date: 2005-01-26 01:47 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] vileseagulls.livejournal.com
Oh, gosh, everyone uses that. I thought it was something more vital. :D

You're too nice, and anyway, you're the writer. *grins*

Profile

darth_stitch: (Default)
darth_stitch

July 2012

S M T W T F S
1234 567
89101112 1314
151617 18192021
22232425262728
293031    

Most Popular Tags

Style Credit

Expand Cut Tags

No cut tags
Page generated Aug. 10th, 2026 06:59 am
Powered by Dreamwidth Studios